Vintage Brass Torch Lamp - A Great piece of Steampunk lighting #1912
Steampunk Industrial Table / Desk Lamp Furniture Brander
Add serious steampunk style to your home with this extraordinary metal table lamp. Constructed with a 1920’s torch (used to brand furniture), the piece has been masterfully updated for modern life.
Accompanied with a branding iron marked A. BAKER, this home décor accessory is a slice of America’s industrial past. The torch was originally made by Everhot Manufacturing, a branding iron specialist from Chicago, Illinois.
Showcasing a stylish pressure gauge, black steel cage, and a glowing Edison light bulb, the lamp has been revamped with a braided cord and power socket plug using North American components.
A great addition for desks and side tables, the lamp makes studying and reading super-easy! Would make a fantastic birthday present or graduation gift for any member of the family.
THE FINER DETAILS
• Unique steampunk lamp standing 17 1/2" tall and 12” wide, made using a 1920’s branding torch manufactured by the historic Everhot company.
• The cast iron cart wheel base measures 4 1/2" in diameter.
• Features a brass pressure gauge measuring 2 3/4".
• The lamp has been fitted with a new braided black cord and a heavy brass painted (black) light socket.
• Wired for the USA and Canada using UL and / or CAE approved parts.