Industrial Table Lamp with a Vintage Pressure Gauge
Steampunk Industrial Machine Age Lamp
This stunning Machine Age lamp features steampunk industrial styling composed of early 20th-century vintage parts combined with new electrical and plumbing components. Standing about 29 inches tall and measuring 9 inches wide and 6 ½ inches deep, the focal point of this unique piece is the vintage pressure gauge, next to a 4 ½ inch antique red valve handle. A 10-inch black steel shade covers a vintage style Edison bulb, with a black antique styled braided electrical cord finishing off the piece. This lamp blends beautifully with any existing decor, and is sure to be a conversation starter!
Note: The lamp built may have some minor changes, as some parts may not be available. aka: gauge type or fitting. This Lamp will be built with a red shade.
This lamp will be built and shipped in 7-10 days from date of purchase.
- This lamp features a black steel 10" shade with Edison light bulb.
- A vintage 3 3/4” American Radiator Company pressure gauge.
- An antique red 4 1/2" Valve Handel.
- An antique style black electrical cord.
- The lamp stands about 29 inches tall and 9 inches wide by 6 1/2 inches deep.